The best Book to learn ADF

• Hello
    I am new in Azure and I am working on an implémentation of DataWarehouse on SQL Azure.
    We are thinking of loading this DataWarehouse with ADF.
    Do you know where I could learn best practices and cookbook about loading DW with ADF ? 

Thanks

• There are exceedingly few books on any topic in Azure because it moves too quickly for most of us to write a book on the topic. There are however tons of blog posts on the topic. Do a search using your favorite search engine to locate some. I have a blog post on the topic here.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

• Grant Fritchey - Monday, October 22, 2018 6:41 AM

There are exceedingly few books on any topic in Azure because it moves too quickly for most of us to write a book on the topic. There are however tons of blog posts on the topic. Do a search using your favorite search engine to locate some. I have a blog post on the topic here.

Heh... that's kind of the reason I like versions of SQL Server that go out of support... you don't have to worry about changes any more.. certainly, nothing that will take down systems like they have in the past. 😀

--Jeff Moden

RBAR is pronounced "ree-bar" and is a "Modenism" for Row-By-Agonizing-Row.
    First step towards the paradigm shift of writing Set Based code:
    ________Stop thinking about what you want to do to a ROW... think, instead, of what you want to do to a COLUMN.

Change is inevitable... Change for the better is not.

Helpful Links:
    How to post code problems
    How to Post Performance Problems
    Create a Tally Function (fnTally)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply