Telemarketing Revenge

• Comments posted to this topic are about the content posted at http://www.sqlservercentral.com/columnists/sjones/telemarketingrevenge.asp

• Just digging thru the articles and have to say I am ROTFLSHICB (Rolling on the floor laughing so hard i can't breath just in case you don't know). I previously worked for a LD Company and had to start out as a telemarketer (which I hated but needed a job) and thought many a time about doing this type of thing everytime a TM calls me. To date I have been a Pizza Place, a Morgue, I can't speak enlish (even though I said I can't speak english in non-broken english and asked they don't call they fell for it), pretended to be a TM calling them, and a sex crazed maniac happy this lovely woman is calling me (very graphic and she wasn't happy but as I said she called to talk to me not the other way around), also pulled the I am having a bad day and proceeded to discuss this with them. Try it, it's great.

"Don't roll your eyes at me. I will tape them in place." (Teacher on Boston Public)

• Some good ideas. 🙂 Personally, I avoid the phone, though I think I'll start letting my 3yr old answer.

Steve Jones

steve@dkranch.net

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply