T-SQL Coding - What is the difference between SQL Server DDL and DML commands? Can you name some examples of each?

• Ninja's_RGR'us (2/17/2010)

... done.

well sort of, but lifes too short to quibble...................

---------------------------------------------------------------------

• ...maybe but the fact still remains, when you read that thread without knowing what's going on you look like jerks and it's not inviting at all.

I know you're totally right about this guy and interview / exam questions but maybe there's a better to handle things next time... cause it'll happen again.

...maybe but the fact still remains, when you read that thread without knowing what's going on you look like jerks and it's not inviting at all.

I know you're totally right about this guy and interview / exam questions but maybe there's a better to handle things next time... cause it'll happen again.

... and again, and again, and again ...

...maybe but the fact still remains, when you read that thread without knowing what's going on you look like jerks and it's not inviting at all.

Oh I don't know...the answers gave me a laugh - especially the one by Tim :laugh:

No-one died, no-one was rude, personal, or insulting...seems ok to me 😉

• It makes me laugh too because I now know he's kidding and that the poster is trying to screw with the system.

However if I'm a propfessional googling for an answer and finding this site while in a stressed out situation I won't see the humor since you seem to assume that the question is a joke and the poster is a jerk.

From a newcommer's perspective that would not make me want to stay or ask a question... which I'm sure is not what you intend for this site.

• Ok I see your point.

I can't promise I wouldn't reply in the same vein again, but I'll bear your comments in mind.

Cheers

Paul

• That post from bru as the first reply would have taken the edge off my *** feeling :

Can I forward the links in the interview ?

There are a dozen Interview Questions from this user in the last 30 mins.

... then let the jokes begin.

• Ninja's_RGR'us (2/18/2010)

That post from bru as the first reply would have taken the edge off my *** feeling :

Can I forward the links in the interview ?

There are a dozen Interview Questions from this user in the last 30 mins.

... then let the jokes begin.

I appended my initial post to add the info about user's interview questions, keeping in mind your thoughts about a new user coming to this thread in future.

Bru Medishetty

Blog -- LearnSQLWithBru

Join on Facebook Page Facebook.comLearnSQLWithBru

Twitter -- BruMedishetty

• Oh for the sake of small fluffy bunnies!!!!

I've blanked my post - can I get on with my life now?

Thanks

:w00t:

• Paul White (2/18/2010)

Oh for the sake of small fluffy bunnies!!!!

I've blanked my post - can I get on with my life now?

Thanks

:w00t:

Who am I to decide that for you?

Why do you think I was only / still talking to you?

• Ninja's_RGR'us (2/18/2010)

Who am I to decide that for you?

Why do you think I was only / still talking to you?

It seemed that way to me.

And...it was a rhetorical question.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply