Sync with backup option on distribution DB ?

• Hi folks,

I have the transactional replication enabled for the reporting purpose.I need to plan for the disaster recovery also.I came across the strategy for backing up the distribution database.Can any one help me in which way or where in can set this option of sync with backup on the distribution database ?

• I'm not clear on what you're asking.

Are you planning on replicating, and backing up the target database in order to use that for DR? If so, can you clarify your question about that?

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• Planning for DR

• Yes, do that.

- Gus "GSquared", RSVP, OODA, MAP, NMVP, FAQ, SAT, SQL, DNA, RNA, UOI, IOU, AM, PM, AD, BC, BCE, USA, UN, CF, ROFL, LOL, ETC
    Property of The Thread

"Nobody knows the age of the human race, but everyone agrees it's old enough to know better." - Anon

• Yes, do that.

Property of The Thread

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply