Suggestion Require for Best C++ Books

• Hello this is Gulshan Negi

I'm looking to improve my C++ programming skills and would like to ask for some book recommendations. Can anyone please suggest some of the best C++ books that you've come across? I'm particularly interested in books that cover intermediate to advanced level topics and provide practical examples or hands-on experience.

Thank you

• Here are some of the best C++ books for beginners and advanced learners:

1: "C++ Primer" by Lippman, Lajoie, and Moo: This is a comprehensive guide to C++ programming, covering everything from basic syntax and data types to more advanced topics like templates and libraries.

2: "Effective C++" by Scott Meyers: This book provides practical advice on how to write efficient and effective C++ code, including tips on resource management, memory management, and object-oriented programming.

3: "The C++ Programming Language" by Bjarne Stroustrup: Written by the creator of C++, this book provides a detailed overview of the language and its features, as well as practical advice on how to use C++ effectively.

4: "Accelerated C++" by Andrew Koenig and Barbara E. Moo: This book is designed for beginners who want to learn C++ programming quickly and efficiently, with a focus on practical examples and exercises.

5: "Programming: Principles and Practice Using C++" by Bjarne Stroustrup: This book provides a comprehensive introduction to C++ programming, including basic syntax, data types, and control structures, as well as more advanced topics like graphics and GUI programming.

6: "Modern C++ Design" by Andrei Alexandrescu: This book covers advanced C++ programming techniques, including generic programming, metaprogramming, and design patterns.

Overall, these books provide a solid foundation in C++ programming and can help learners of all levels improve their skills and understanding of the language. And I found this post on the internet about Cpp books; here author listed some cpp books. I hope this list will help you.

Life doesn't always give you second chances, so take the first one.

• Hello, @lokeshjoshi94 thanks a lot for sharing and giving your time.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply