Suggestion

• Add the simple-talk pretifier as a tool on this site. This is after all one place where it will be used the most (compared to simple-talk).

• We're talking about it 🙂

• What's this Steve???

The following error occurred...

The board administrator has requested that you must provide some message content within your post. You cannot post only HTML, Images, EmotIcons or IFCode.

I understand this is a content site.. but this will be annoying on many occasions.

• What was that? Did you only put in a smiley?

The instant forum upgrade changed behavior, which was annoying. I don't use all the forum features, so I didn't realize how much changed. Same for the testers. They tested things worked, but they weren't testing workflow.

We don't allow HTML code, which is something we want to figure out. We can escape the bad code, but people want more formatting, so we're talking about that.

• Error message :

The following error occurred...

The board administrator has requested that you must provide some message content within your post. You cannot post only HTML, Images, EmotIcons or IFCode.

I had a post notification in my inbox and the link got me this error message. I just realized that I lost the link so this becomes pretty much a moo point at the moment.

• This should be changed. One of the items I changed while I was poking around. It used to require some text input and not just a smiley.

• Thanks, and sorry about my 2nd description, I was thinking about another bug :hehe:.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply