Submitting Articles - Image format

• The image attached to this post comes from an article on SSC, and I have seen this format used in a some of the Stairway series articles as well.

My question is when submitting articles, how to get this format/CSS applied to the image? I would love to post larger images to articles I have written where the user has an option to see it zoomed in for better clarity, but do not see options to do this in the standard submission form.

Is there some special HTML tags that are used for this or something through the advanced image properties that I am not seeing?

Shawn Melton
    Twitter: @wsmelton
    Blog: wsmelton.github.com
    Github: wsmelton

• We shrink automatically if it doesn't fit. There's an option on those images to zoom in with a click

• Do happen to know what that image size limit is before it kicks in?

Shawn Melton
    Twitter: @wsmelton
    Blog: wsmelton.github.com
    Github: wsmelton

• I should, but I don't. I thought more in this article would have the link, but they don't.

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/articles/Integration+Services+%28SSIS%29/120925/

I want to say that it's around 600 pixels.

My advice is to think about a couple things. If it's a big image, then use arrows to highlight something, or use the Windows key to zoom in before taking a shot.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply