Stop Refreshing of SSRS Report on the Selection of values from Drop Down List.

• Hi All,

I am trying To Stop Refreshing of SSRS Report on the Selection of values from Drop Down List.

There are 10 Drop Down List and selection of any one it is getting refresh each time and very slow and a hectic process.

I Want to refresh report after the complete selection of filtered values from the Drop Down List and then click on View Report Button

Would appreciate if some one can come out with a solution for the issue or is there any option in SQL Server 2005 from refreshig after every drop down selection.

Thank You In Advanced..

Kali Charan Tripathi

INDIA

Mail ID -- tripathi_soft@yahoo.co.in

-- kalicharan.tripathi@in.schneider-electric.com

• Please read this. It might be helpful.

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=3069045&SiteID=1

• The link is about the Date Parameter and the question is for a dropdown parameter. Yes the refresh issue/idea is common though.

The drop down paramter page refresh would occur if there is a dependency of one parametr value to the other i.e. on selection of one dropdown list value, other drop down list gets refreshed.

One way to minimize this is to re-arrange the parameters' order and keep the independent drop down list parameter ahead of the inter-dependent parameters.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply