Apologies for missing yesterday. A little coordination problem with a PM out and new people working. I didn't see changes and needed to dig into a few things.
We are starting to see some fixes appearing in small ways, and some larger backend ways.
- Redirections should be mostly working. We also have Google/Bing/etc reindexing the site, so new URLs populate in searches.
- Plain code is an option for formatting
- The profile setting for forum notifications is set by default on new topics/replies
- Newsletter should categorize posts. Will double check tomorrow, but previews appear to work.
A couple items popped up, so these items are in progress:
- Paste in images to forums
- Payment report has a few issues, and I need this to process author payments
- Article ordering on the pages according to internal priority rules and dates
- Search improvements with Google search continuing.
- Code blocks losing lines breaks
- Quote behavior in forums, specifically around images/code
- Resource files for articles
Infrastructure: 38 backlog, 0 in progress, 1 fix today
Frontend priority: 13 backlog, 9 in progress, 3 fixes today
Frontend backlog: 21 backlog, 0 in progress, 0 fixes today
Admin Priority: 9 backlog, 1 in progress, 1 blocked
Admin backlog: 9 backlog, 0 in progress