We had a few days off for the Easter holiday and I got busy with other work yesterday, but a little progress.
First, we still are short a developer as there is a delay in bringing on another resource and a couple internal resources got pulled for some higher internal priority stuff. The nature of a company. Not every project is first priority, and this one isn't.
Still, we fixed a few items:
- The newsletter archive is linked in the footer (correctly).
- The code window is scaled a bit better for smaller screens. This component isn't really well built, but it's better for now
- The forum name is now listed correctly as the "In" item when seeing a list of threads in something like Active Threads.
- Better separation in forums between replies with a thicker horizontal bar
- Fixed some missing (at times) editor buttons
- Animated gifs now working
- Posts can be liked
Lots of stuff still in progress. We have:
Frontend Priority - 23 items on backlog, 11 in progress, 4 items fixed Tues (Fri/Mon holiday)
Frontend Backlog - 19 items, 0 in progress, 2 fixes
Infrastructure and perf - 40 items, 2 in progress
Admin priority - 10 items, 2 in progress, 1 blocked
Admin backlog - 9 items