Star Wars

• My son started watching them at 5. He loves them, watches them over and over and can recite a bunch of scenes, his favorite is when Annikan turns to the dark side and fight O'BeWon(sp?). He's also got a few light sabers and stands in front of the TV and plays w/the saber during the fight scenes. He doesn't like the mushy stuff between Annikan and Padme, though. And he's fine.

• Wait until he hits 12. He'll be wishing he was anakin, I know I do:-D

• Richard.Westhaver (12/7/2010)

Wait until he hits 12. He'll be wishing he was anakin, I know I do:-D

Well I still wish I was Ben Kenobi. The older I get, the more I identify with him.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor (12/8/2010)

Richard.Westhaver (12/7/2010)

Wait until he hits 12. He'll be wishing he was anakin, I know I do:-D

Well I still wish I was Ben Kenobi. The older I get, the more I identify with him.

Plus - there's always the convenience of being able to pick up the tractor and move it across the field with your mind. That's always a plus in my book 😀

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part...unless you're my manager...or a director and above...or a really loud-spoken end-user..All right - what was my emergency again?

• I saw ANH when i was around 8. It was one of the first movies I saw after coming to the US.

ROTJ I saw when it first came out.

ESB not for many years later since my parents were too poor to buy a VCR and movies and cable for a long time

GL borrowed a lot from ancient myths for the movies so it should be OK for kids

• Join the dark side....They have cookies.

• Richard.Westhaver (12/6/2010)

I'm dating myself:-:-D

Does your shrink know about this?

-- You can't be late until you show up.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply