Stairway series

• It would appear that the resource files in the Stairway series are missing! This is hardly useful given that in many instances the code is shown in the text as a picture! Are there any plans to restore this resource in order to return the opportunity that was once available?

• Yes, a bug is open here. The resource files moved, but the linkages got mangled. Not as simple as I had hoped. If there are specific ones, I Can manually go attach them, but hoping a mass solution is coming soon.

• Thanks Steve, I need a steep learning curve on SQLCLR, which is the series I was on; dismissed the tech in 2005 as a whim and security flawed step by MS! Level 2 of the series had an attached zip file. I realise things have changed, SQL2017 has a new "secure" setting and MS has disabled CLR in Azure, I believe, but vendor developers insist it is the only way their app will function.

I need to learn this yesterday (or the day before)!

Thanks for all your work and effort in supporting tis community.

• I'll see if I Can get some loaded. In the meantime, if there are specific levels you're looking at, I can try and track down the files. Send me a PM with the levels and an email to send them to and I'll get them over to you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply