SSRS Report - Print to one page

• Good afternoon,

Is anyone aware of the settings that would allow me to print my SSRS Report to a single page? I've tried so many things and now, I am throwing my hands in the air.
    I have  messed with Margins, Interactive Height as well as fitting everything inside a rectangle.
    Anyhow, I really would like to be able to print my report to one landscape page. Any solutions would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Depends what you mean by "print to one page".  Where are you printing from? The SSRS web portal, a downloaded report as PDF (and the report is overlapping onto other pages), a downloaded copy as an Excel document?

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• What are the dimensions of your report and body report properties set to for height and width? Ideally if your report is meant to be printed out your report properties will match your paper size and your body properties will be that minus your margins (or smaller if you do not need all the real estate). If you want the report to fit on one page everything needs to be within that body without expanding it. It might also help to place your report items inside of a rectangle, because it groups items together.

Is the report you are trying to print just charts, or row data as well? Because that can also make a huge difference.

Joie Andrew
    "Since 1982"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply