SSRS page footer doesnt go all the way at the bottom of each or any page

• Hello,

I have a report almost like an invoice, and i put a page header, and it works, always appears at the top of the ssrs report page no problem.

THE PROBLEM.... i have a page footer, and there is a gap between the bottom and the invoice totals etc., i attached a screen shot, i highlighted the area, in the SSRS, there is a gap between the detailed lines, and the footer page which i marked it in red that is fine,  BUT the big problem is, in yellow, there is a gap between the start of the footer that is in black, to the end of the page, and in SSRS report editor, there is no gap... which i am really wondering why.... please any help or suggestions will be appreciated.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  Siten0308. Reason: more details
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
  • This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• I am not sure what your problem is based on the pictures...a page footer will take up as much space as you define for it in the design window and will take up that space from the bottom up.

But - it does that from the defined margins...so if you left the margin sizes as the default then you would have 1in from the bottom of the page up to the bottom of your footer and then the total size of your footer from that point up.

My guess is that you have designed the footer to include a lot of extra white space at the bottom.

Jeffrey Williams
    “We are all faced with a series of great opportunities brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.”

― Charles R. Swindoll

How to post questions to get better answers faster
    Managing Transaction Logs

• I had worked on an invoice that could have one more more pages, but the remittance always had to print at the bottom of the last page. SSRS was not cooperating so I used a brute-force approach - in the query I counted the detail lines & added enough blank rows to force the remittance portion to the bottom of the page. Here is the original article http://wvmitchell.com/tips/Monthly%20Statements,%20Part%202.htm

HTH

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply