Right there with Babe
I am after some advice,
I have completed a SSRS migration 2017 - 2019. I have follwed the online guides to make sure i undertook everything as recomended and i migrated the reporting services databases from the source to the destination. The reports all seem to be there all seems to be well however the schedules are missing from the reporting server portal on the destination. if I open up the table to where the schedules are located they are all there which seems strange.
When i try to open up schedules in the settings i get an error popup stating
Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.
This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)