[SSRS 2012 SP2/SCCM 2012 R2 SP1 SRS] Internal Error occurring

• It recently came to my attention, when fetching SCCM reports (the reporting services point was broke too which led me to SSRS), that my SSRS was broke. The error log (if I'm reading it right) mentions permissions. However, the service account has full permissions to the database, the needed folders, etc. I have an idea of when it may (not 100%) have stopped working - when I had to do a SCCM site reset to fix some WMI methods about a month ago but I've since removed the reporting service point while I get this sorted out on the SSRS side.

I've double checked permissions of the service account via SSRS configuration manager and management studio, made sure SSRS was using a valid cert (it is now, it wasn't), bounced the server a couple times, and made sure the password was typed in properly for the service account (which kicked off redoing the encryption keys). Everything looks like it's configured fine and dandy but it's still not working.

I'm at my wit's end and I've been working on this most of the day. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

• Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.

This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply