ssrs 2008 want repeating column headers on Word document export

• In an SSRS 2008 report that I modifed, I changed the report to do the following:

a. Display repeating column headers on each page while the report is executing,

b. Displays repeating report headers on each page when the report is exported as a PDF document.

The problem is when the report is exported to a word document, there are no repeating column

headers past the first page. I would like the column headers to appear on each page of the word document.

Thus can you tell me what I need to do so that repeating column headers appear on each page when the

report is exported to a Word document?

• Hey Wendy

There is limitation in header display when exporting report to Word.

check this link for Word Limitations,

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dd283105(v=sql.105).aspx

•Word does not repeat header rows on page two and greater, although you set the RepeatOnNewPage property of the static header row in a tablix (table, matrix, or list) to True. You can define explicit page breaks in your report to force header rows to appear on new pages. However, because Word applies its own pagination to the rendered report exported to Word, results might vary and the header row might not repeat predictably. The static header row is the row that contains the column headings

cheers

Varsha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply