SSRS 2008 Tablix bold just one row?

• Is there a way, in SSRS to have just one row on a table (Tablix) highlighted if that one row has important information for the user.  Let's say, for example, I wanted the first row in bold.  How would I make that happen?

If that won't work easily, I have two follow-up questions.  Is there a way to make an expression box contain data only from a single cell in a database table like, from only one row from only one column?  And, then is there a way for a Tablix show all the data in a column but start at the second row instead of the first?

• There a way, in SSRS to have just one row on a table (Tablix) highlighted if that one row has important information for the user. 
    Let's say, for example, I wanted the first row in bold, I could set the background color property or font weight based on whatever my criteria is. I can use ROW_NUMBER() to check if it's the first row. Something like
    =IIF(ROWNUMBER("yourDatasetName") =1, "#FF0000", Nothing)
    But I forgot where I can navigate to this point where I put in this information.  Please help.

• In SSRS Visual Studio 2017, where do I find the place to the "=IIF" statements for a tablix?

• wm.m.thompson - Monday, February 4, 2019 10:42 AM

In SSRS Visual Studio 2017, where do I find the place to the "=IIF" statements for a tablix?

Select the row in the tablix, view properties, go to Font and then to Font weight and select expression from the drop down.

Sue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply