ssrs 2008 r2 - Remove null rows from a Table column ?

• Hello Everyone,

I have a table that includes one column called Monthly_End_Summary. It displays all the values including null. I dont want to adjust the query because that would affect the other columns within the dataset. Is there a way to adjust the expression for this column to display only the non-null values?

A little more background information, I have this table listed side by side with another table within one report. The columns of these 2 tables come from the same dataset. The other table works perfectly. That's why I dont want to adjust the query. Dont want to mess up the other table.

I entered this in the expression window: =Fields!month_end_summary.Value<>" "

This displays 'true' in the report. How do I modify the expression to display non-null values?

I really appreciate any input! 🙂

• I figured it out. I clicked on Tablix properties, then select filter, and entered =(Fileds!month_end_summary.Value)<>Nothing for the expression, then select = for operator, and for value I entered =true. It now filters out null values and display non-null values only.

Thanks. 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply