SSRS 2008 Group headers not repeating on last page

• I have an SSRS 2008 report with 2 groups. I have set the group headers for both groups to show on every page (figured it out with much difficulty, used to work on SSRS 2005, need to work on SSRS 2008).

All group headers show fine except on the last page, the 2nd group header does not appear. Am I missing something here?

• Set "Repeat on New Page" to TRUE. You can do this by performing following steps:

Right Click on Group Header

==> Open Properties page

==> Look for "Repeat on New Page"

==> select True

[font="Verdana"]--www.sqlvillage.com[/size][/font]

• Hate to say it SSC-Enthusiastic, but I think you are stuck. I have the same issue with a tablix report. The headers show fine when running the report in the SSRS viewer, but when exporting to PDF, Excel, TIFF, the header is missing on the last page. I've searched high and low and have found others who have this problem in SSRS 2008, but it worked fine in SSRS 2005. Sounds like a Microsoft bug. I would love to be proved wrong. Please let me know if you find a resolution.

• Can anyone find a link to this particular known issue where exporting the report to PDF does not show report header on the last page? I need to sent the link to the users.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply