SSPI handshake

• I am getting this error on the production server having sql server 2005 installed:-

SSPI handshake failed with error code 0x8009030c while establishing a connection with integrated security; the connection has been closed. [CLIENT: 172.18.X.X]

This 172.18.X.X. is the log shipping server...

This is always immediately followed by:

"Login failed for user ''. The user is not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection.

This error i get sometimes and is random....

Wen i get frustrated ,I restart the log shipping server and this error goes intermittently(for some time)..

any ideas for fixing this error

Regards
    Sushant Kumar
    MCTS,MCP

• duplicate post.

Discussion already started here.

Lutz
    A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

How to get fast answers to your question[/url]
    How to post performance related questions[/url]
    Links for Tally Table [/url] , Cross Tabs [/url] and Dynamic Cross Tabs [/url], Delimited Split Function[/url]

• ya, I know

this was by mistake...

I posted here first and den saw tht its SQL server 2008 but my issue was with SQL 2005

so, then I posted there...

Sorry...:(

Regards
    Sushant Kumar
    MCTS,MCP

• No problem.

The reason why some of us tend to add the "duplicate post" information ist to make sure the answers are all within one thread. That makes it easier for the OP (Original Post = you in this case), since you don't have to monitor several threads and struggling with redundant answers.

And it also makes it easier for us (the folks who answer) since we don't try to provide an answer to an issue that's already coverd (but on a different thread).

So, again, no problem. 😉

Lutz
    A pessimist is an optimist with experience.

How to get fast answers to your question[/url]
    How to post performance related questions[/url]
    Links for Tally Table [/url] , Cross Tabs [/url] and Dynamic Cross Tabs [/url], Delimited Split Function[/url]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply