SSMS Features

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item SSMS Features

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Ron

Please help us, help you -before posting a question please read[/url]
    Before posting a performance problem please read[/url]

• Even without selecting Table Designer from Tool bars, right click the workspace of Table design screen and select 'Generate Change Script ...'. 🙂

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes, winning is not an issue but trying.
    You can check my BLOG
    [font="Arial Black"]here[/font][/url][/right]

• Atif Sheikh (5/17/2010)

Even without selecting Table Designer from Tool bars, right click the workspace of Table design screen and select 'Generate Change Script ...'. 🙂

thanks 🙂 didn't know about this alternative

• I always have a "Table Designer" menu item whenever I'm in table design mode without any toolbar setting.

A relatively easy start to the week. 🙂

• Nice QOTD. I didn't even know that you could set up this scripting view or that you could view the script by selecting generate change script. Good to know!

• Thanks for the QOD. I got it right but was 1/2 expecting there to be some type of trick to the question.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Use Full Links:
    KB Article from Microsoft on how to ask a question on a Forum

• Nice QOTD Ron.

Jason...AKA CirqueDeSQLeil
    Learn Extended Events

• ziangij (5/17/2010)

Atif Sheikh (5/17/2010)

Even without selecting Table Designer from Tool bars, right click the workspace of Table design screen and select 'Generate Change Script ...'. 🙂

thanks 🙂 didn't know about this alternative

No problem. Thats why we all are here. Share knowledge.

Informative QOTD for most of us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes, winning is not an issue but trying.
    You can check my BLOG
    [font="Arial Black"]here[/font][/url][/right]

• Trey Staker (5/17/2010)

Thanks for the QOD. I got it right but was 1/2 expecting there to be some type of trick to the question.

I got the right answer by guessing that even MS couldn't be so stupid as not to provide this, but was a bit worried that Ron might have picked one of MS's occasional booboos.

Tom

• Got it wrong but learnt a lesson from this question. Thank you for sharing. I was not aware of this.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply