SSIS Reporting Function - Possible to Remove history?

• I have a package I have been testing in SQL 2012 Integration Services (SSIS). The reporting is awesome, however I have an issue where it is showing a package as running. It is not running, I checked the SQL Agent Job Activity Monitor, and there are no processes currently running. The report from SSIS- Reports-> All Executions is showing a job has been running for 350,000 seconds. and is incrementing. Is there a way to a.) Stop this package being reported as being executed, or b.) clear out the package execution data to start fresh?

Thanks!

• carolus.holman (8/6/2012)

I have a package I have been testing in SQL 2012 Integration Services (SSIS). The reporting is awesome, however I have an issue where it is showing a package as running. It is not running, I checked the SQL Agent Job Activity Monitor, and there are no processes currently running. The report from SSIS- Reports-> All Executions is showing a job has been running for 350,000 seconds. and is incrementing. Is there a way to a.) Stop this package being reported as being executed, or b.) clear out the package execution data to start fresh?

I am taking a wild guess but I suspect that the package crashed dead without reporting back to SSIS that it quit. I have had this problem with the Pragmatic Works BI xPress Auditing Framework. I haven't looked at the stored procedures in the SSIS Catalog but I expect that there is something in there that will delete and execution. It will probably be cleared out when the catalog is pruned.

Let us know what you find!

[font="Tahoma"]Bryant E. Byrd, BSSE MCDBA MCAD[/font]
    Business Intelligence Administrator
    MSBI Administration Blog

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply