SSIS Package Fails as SQL Server Agent Job

• Hi All - 

I have a SSIS package that works fine when I run it in Visual Studio 2010 but when I run it as a SQL Agent Job, the job fails. I run the job using a proxie account that has access to all files, folders, paths that the package utilizes. 

When I check the history on the job I get the error message below.

Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility Version 11.0.6020.0 for 32-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.  Started: 3:10:54 PM DTExec: Signature verification failed. The signature status is not present. Started: 3:10:54 PM Finished: 3:10:55 PM Elapsed: 0.516 seconds. The package could not be loaded. The step failed.

Any suggestions on how to fix?  All my other packages are working just fine using the proxie account.

Thanks

• Marv2011 - Friday, October 27, 2017 1:18 PM

Hi All - 

I have a SSIS package that works fine when I run it in Visual Studio 2010 but when I run it as a SQL Agent Job, the job fails. I run the job using a proxie account that has access to all files, folders, paths that the package utilizes. 

Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility Version 11.0.6020.0 for 32-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.  Started: 3:10:54 PM DTExec: Signature verification failed. The signature status is not present. Started: 3:10:54 PM Finished: 3:10:55 PM Elapsed: 0.516 seconds. The package could not be loaded. The step failed.

Any suggestions on how to fix?  All my other packages are working just fine using the proxie account.

Thanks

Do you know if you have a file permissions problem with one of your connections? 
    Check your proxy acct running the package has permissions

--------------------------------------------------
    ...0.05 points per day since registration... slowly crawl up to 1 pt per day hopefully 😀

• Are you using the Package Deployment Model or the Project Deployment Model?

• Hey Joe - I'm using Project Deployment Model.

Packages run directly in Visual Studio, or if i manually run from Integration Services Catalog. It's very frustrating.

• sqlsurfing - Friday, October 27, 2017 7:30 PM

Marv2011 - Friday, October 27, 2017 1:18 PM

Hi All - 

Thanks

Do you know if you have a file permissions problem with one of your connections? 
    Check your proxy acct running the package has permissions

Proxie account has access - I'm using my ad account as the credential and I have access to everything.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply