ssis package errror

• hi, while copying logins from one sql server 2005 to another server 2005

the below code displays errors msg . total logins 1350

SSIS package "Package.dtsx" starting.

Error: 0xC002F325 at Transfer Logins Task, Transfer Logins Task: Execution failed with the following error: "An exception occurred while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch.".

Error: 0xC002F325 at Transfer Logins Task, Transfer Logins Task: Execution failed with the following error: "The database 'Automation' does not exist. Use sp_helpdb to show available databases.".

Task failed: Transfer Logins Task

Warning: 0x80019002 at Package: The Execution method succeeded, but the number of errors raised (2) reached the maximum allowed (1); resulting in failure. This occurs when the number of errors reaches the number specified in MaximumErrorCount. Change the MaximumErrorCount or fix the errors.

SSIS package "Package.dtsx" finished: Failure.

pls help some 1........

thanks

• Well, does database 'Automation' exist?

...and your only reply is slàinte mhath

• thanks for reply..

yes, Automaiton db is there in server 2005. i dont known y it shows error.

how can i copy entry logins thr dts

• easiest way i can think of is script them and run them in new location.

If this needs to be regularly done place the script in a job and schedule it.

• hi , if we run the script in the old server, existing logins or not

• Hi man,

I didn't understood what you are asking. As far as i know generate the script for logins from old server and run them in the new server.

If this is not what you are looking for can you be a bit more clear , if you don't mind ?

Thanks,

Sunil

• Please go htru the below link. I think it will fix your issue straight away.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/918992/

Thanks,

Sunil

• thanks for reply .

it is suitable to generate script in production time in old server .

if we generate script the existing logins are there in old server or both in old server and new server

pls reply .......

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply