ssis package error

• Error 1 Error loading Corevoice_ShadowQ_Cofee_Job.dtsx: Failed to decrypt protected XML node "DTS:Password" with error 0x8009000B "Key not valid for use in specified state.". You may not be authorized to access this information. This error occurs when there is a cryptographic error. Verify that the correct key is available. E:\IntegServices\IntegServicesProject1\Corevoice_ShadowQ_Cofee_Job.dtsx 1 1

• I usually get this when I am being lazy and rather then do things over I copy and paste large chucks of a package to another package. This kind of messes witht he Meta data and then I get the eror the next time I open the package. In my case however I get the error only once and I have never had a problem with the package running correctly as a result of the error. So I ignore it.

Dan

If only I could snap my figures and have all the correct indexes apear and the buffer clean and.... Start day dream here.

• Where do you get this error? SQL Job Agent, console execution.. ? What is the package protection level set to?

---
    SSIS Tasks Components Scripts Services | http://www.cozyroc.com/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply