SSIS Execution Annonymous Login Error

• I created a package in visual studio data tools , SQL connection works fine. and Package ran fine.

Then I loaded that package on to the server in Integration services catalog., when I execute the package from catalog or the job.

Package and also job fails , Error I see is

Error : SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR

Login failed for user NT AUTHORITY/ANONYMOUS LOGON'

• mandavli (12/12/2016)

I created a package in visual studio data tools , SQL connection works fine. and Package ran fine.

Then I loaded that package on to the server in Integration services catalog., when I execute the package from catalog or the job.

Package and also job fails , Error I see is

Error : SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR

Login failed for user NT AUTHORITY/ANONYMOUS LOGON'

What is the name of the user running the SQL Agent service?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• it's active directory user

• mandavli (12/12/2016)

it's active directory user

OK, yet a SQL Agent job which runs the package gives that error ... are you certain?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Phil Parkin (12/12/2016)

mandavli (12/12/2016)

it's active directory user

OK, yet a SQL Agent job which runs the package gives that error ... are you certain?

I agree with Phil that seeing this error on the SQL Agent Job is... unlikely. I would not surprised it appears when running from the catalog though; this due to you not having kerboros set up for "double hopping".

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

• Thank you, I will talk to Net admin and see what can be done.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply