SSIS Custom Task with Custom XML

• I am trying to create an ssis custom task that has a custom type or entity to it.

When I place my control on a bids designer this is the xml object it creates

<DTS:ObjectData><InnerObject><MethodName Type="8" Value="kwektwer"/>

<ServiceClassName Type="8" Value="ksdkfgas"/>

<URLAddress Type="8" Value="drgkes"/>

<Parameters Type="12" Value=""/></InnerObject></DTS:ObjectData>

Where Paramters is a List<Parameter> and the Parameter object is three strings Name, Value, Type

The desired behavior is to serialize, and deserialize something like this (this is taken from the SSIS Webservice component)

<DTS:ObjectData>

<WSTask:WebServiceTaskData WSTask:ConnectionName="{182754C9-2BBB-442E-B4C1-166BD84F22D2}" WSTask:Service="ProcessExecution" WSTask:WSDLFile="C:\VS05\SDAFramework\SDA\ProcessExecution.wsdl" WSTask:OverwriteWSDLFile="False" WSTask:OutputType="Variable" WSTask:OutputLocation="User::WebResult" xmlns:WSTask="www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/dts/tasks/webservicetask">

<WSTask:MethodInfo WSTask:MethodName="CreateFileShareReport" WSTask:MessageName="">

<WSTask:Documentation></WSTask:Documentation>

<WSTask:ParamInfo WSTask:Name="ReportPath" WSTask:Datatype="string" WSTask:ParamType="Primitive" WSTask:SeqNumber="0">

<WSTask:PrimitiveValue>Accounting/Notes Receivable/Notes Payment Register</WSTask:PrimitiveValue>

</WSTask:ParamInfo>

<WSTask:ParamInfo WSTask:Name="ReportType" WSTask:Datatype="enuContentType" WSTask:ParamType="Enum" WSTask:SeqNumber="1">

<WSTask:EnumValue WSTask:PossibleValues="PDF;XLS;CSV;TIFF;XML;ZIP">PDF</WSTask:EnumValue></WSTask:ParamInfo>

<WSTask:ParamInfo WSTask:Name="ReportParameters" WSTask:Datatype="string" WSTask:ParamType="Primitive" WSTask:SeqNumber="2">

<WSTask:PrimitiveValue></WSTask:PrimitiveValue></WSTask:ParamInfo>

<WSTask:ParamInfo WSTask:Name="FullPathAndFileName" WSTask:Datatype="string" WSTask:ParamType="Primitive" WSTask:SeqNumber="3">

<WSTask:PrimitiveValue>\\PC Programming Group\AR\TestData\SessionRegisters\EFT\NRPaymentRegister</WSTask:PrimitiveValue></WSTask:ParamInfo>

</WSTask:MethodInfo>

</WSTask:WebServiceTaskData>

</DTS:ObjectData>

Yet I can not find a Serialize Deserialize events like defined in ISerializable.

• The answer is to implement IDTSComponentPersist to your Custom Task Class. This has Load Xml, SaveXML

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply