SSIS Config File Issue

• Hello Friends,

I have created my package in Dev env and now i have to run that package into production. So i figured out that i need to create a config file and make necessary changes to connection string and move both config file and ssis.dtsx pacage to production server but when i run this package on production i get an error message . ... i am loading data from a file to sql server and i also moved the file,DTSX pacage and as well as the config file but i still get the error

DTS_E_Cannot acuire connection from connection manager. The acquire connection method to call

the connection manager "C:\test\test.mdb" failed with the error code 0XCO209302

• I'm not sure, but I think that that message is complaining about not being able to load the driver/provider required by the connection string and/or the source file. Since your source file is an access mdb, check to make sure that you've got the right MDAC/OleDb/etc. versions installed.

[font="Times New Roman"]-- RBarryYoung[/font], [font="Times New Roman"] (302)375-0451[/font] blog: MovingSQL.com, Twitter: @RBarryYoung[font="Arial Black"]
    Proactive Performance Solutions, Inc.
    [/font]
    [font="Verdana"] "Performance is our middle name."[/font]

• Is the Access database really located in the "C:\test\" folder? (or whatever location it is in reality)

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply