SSIS and ODBC connections

• Well I have finally gotten to the next step.

Using EXPRESSIONS I can dynamically set which of the chosen connection managers I want to use, however I cannot get it to use a connection string (EG. Data Source=dev001server040;Initial Catalog=db_iris;Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Auto Translate=False.

This is the error, and this was taken froman existing connection manager.

TITLE: Package Validation Error

------------------------------

Package Validation Error

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Error at Package: The connection "Data Source=dev001server040;Initial Catalog=db_iris;Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Auto Translate=False;" is not found. This error is thrown by Connections collection when the specific connection element is not found.

Error at Package: The connection "Data Source=dev001server040;Initial Catalog=db_iris;Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Auto Translate=False;" is not found. This error is thrown by Connections collection when the specific connection element is not found.

Error at Execute SQL Task [Execute SQL Task]: Connection manager "Data Source=dev001server040;Initial Catalog=db_iris;Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Auto Translate=False;" does not exist.

Error at Execute SQL Task: There were errors during task validation.

(Microsoft.DataTransformationServices.VsIntegration)

BUTTONS:

OK

Viewing post 16 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply