SSIS 2016 with Catalogs

• So I am seeing something strange moving from SSIS 2008 to 2016 with Catalog. I must install SSIS on every SQL server and only connect to that server with my SSIS packages, else it using NT Authority /Anonymous Logon to connect to any server that is not local. For example I have a Job that is executed from Replication Server to Application Server 02. The package on Application server includes a connection back to a database on the Replication Server. This connection causes the package to fail since it is not connecting with the account that the Replication Server's Job is running under. If I delete out the C# code and run this the old way.. SSIS Stored Packages it will connect just fine. However running this way will cause it to skip over the C# code, generating a version 15 error. Is there a way around this?

• dwilliscp wrote:

Is there a way around this?

Change the package / config so that the connection uses the credentials you want it to use.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply