SSDT 2017 / SQL 2019 SSRS weird screen refresh/flicker

• @@Version =>

Microsoft SQL Server 2019 (RTM-GDR) (KB4517790) - 15.0.2070.41 (X64)   Oct 28 2019 19:56:59   Copyright (C) 2019 Microsoft Corporation  Developer Edition (64-bit) on Windows 10 Home 10.0 <X64> (Build 18363: )

I've been tinkering with SSRS for several years and lots of versions (2005-2019), and I've never seen this before. I create a connection to my database and then create a report, and the screen blinks like it's waiting for data refresh or something. Any idea how to figure out what's causing this and how to fix it?

Even if I create a super simple report with only a single column dataset, I get mad screen flicker. What gives??

• Thanks for posting your issue and hopefully someone will answer soon.

This is an automated bump to increase visibility of your question.

• I think I know what happened... MSFT was sneaking in updates while I was testing. Gotta love invisible updates.

• pietlinden wrote:

I think I know what happened... MSFT was sneaking in updates while I was testing. Gotta love invisible updates.

Probably. My mouse stops responding for a bit when they do some of these. They push out what they want when they want. The reboots during hours marked as active hours are especially nice.

Sue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply