SSC Fantasy Football 2020

• Placeholder for the 2020 league. Congrats to the 2019 winners:

First - Ditka (Patrick) - $100

Second - SSC Ravens (Luis) - $75

Third - Orange Engineers (Ray) - $50

I'll do the same prizes next year. Everyone from 2019 has first crack at the league (12 teams), but if you're interested in joining, leave a note here. First come, first serve when we assemble in the July/Aug timeframe.

• I will be back.

• Count me in as well

Rodders...

• Is there any news on the 2020 NFL Season? Haven't really followed things over summer.

• Training camps opened, some players have opted out.  Preseason cancelled.

right now, I believe the plan is they workout without contact for the next two ish weeks, conditioning, testing, ensuring things are working, Then they go to team workouts with opening day Sept 10

• I just set our draft date for Monday, September 7 at 9am PST (consistent with the last few years).  Hopefully everyone can make it; if not, set your preferences and hope for the best (my strategy every year).

if you haven't already, please respond here to let me know you're still interested in playing this year.  Everyone has auto renewed through the site so it doesn't appear we have any gaps.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • I'm in

A few people were asking on Twitter if they can get in, so if we don't have 12, I think we can fill theleague.

• Just confirming that I am in as well.

• The surfer is in. ??

• Count me in as well.

Rodders...

• This reply was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by  rodjkidd.
  • I'm in!

Keith

Microsoft Certified Master - SQL Server 2008
    Follow me on twitter: @keith_tate

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help[/url]

• I'm back to fill up an injury list.

• I emailed our 4 ghosts yesterday, hoping to hear from them soon.  Surprised Ray isn't responding, hope he's okay.

Jeff G. is a work colleague, he told me he's still playing.

Hope everyone is doing well.  We're encased in smoke here in California on top of everything else.

• I'm sorry. I've been absent from the site. Is there still room for me?

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Luis Cazares wrote:

I'm sorry. I've been absent from the site. Is there still room for me?

No problem, Luis.  You're in, as long as your committed to the entire season (if there is one).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 135 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply