SSC Fantasy Football 2019

• Lynn Pettis

SSC Guru

Luis Cazares wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Lynn Pettis wrote:

Ray K wrote:

No mention of the Bulk Logged Division and the division-leading (and playoff-bound) Orange Engineers? 😀

You do know you have to toot your own horn, right?

Let us see if you can when your third (it is third, right?) championship this year.  Good luck, and remember: Any given Sunday!

So, since 2015, the SSCFFL championship has been won by either myself or Lynn.

And since Lynn appears to be eliminated from the playoffs for this year, well...

SSCFFLChamps

Cheaters...

Me thinks some are jealous of our success.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor

SSC Guru

• SQLDCH

SSChampion

Doh, playoffs started last night, hope you didn't forget any "must start" players in Chicago or Dallas.

Green Machine is lamenting the fact that EZ got all the TD love, could cost him the win.

Mexicanos got minimal contribution from old man Witten, lowered his projected score but a little.

Make sure the rest of your lineups are set, Ditka and Way0utWest are hungry for fresh meat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Luis Cazares

SSC Guru

I had a terrible game, but I'm still in the top 4! I'll take the win anytime, no matter how ugly it was or that I left almost 40 points in the bench.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Ray K

SSC-Dedicated

El Jerry had me worried yesterday!  But barring a big day by the Eagles defense tonight (possible, but not likely), I might just have this one!

Go Big Blue!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

Viewing 5 posts - 121 through 125 (of 125 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply