SSC Fantasy Football 2019

• Pleased to meet a couple of SSCFFL'ers last week at PASS Summit!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• This is the highlight of my entire season. Picked up a WR only played by 1% of the world. FFL

• One more victory and one step closer to Playoffs. Next game will be decisive. A rematch from the victory that was stolen from me on week 1 to win the division title.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Luis Cazares wrote:

One more victory and one step closer to Playoffs. Next game will be decisive. A rematch from the victory that was stolen from me on week 1 to win the division title.

And you're gonna lose the rematch, too! 😀 </TrashTalk>

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  Ray K.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• Gonna be a big week, just barely hanging into fourth place here and more byes that hurt this week

• Ray K wrote:

Luis Cazares wrote:

One more victory and one step closer to Playoffs. Next game will be decisive. A rematch from the victory that was stolen from me on week 1 to win the division title.

And you're gonna lose the rematch, too! 😀 </TrashTalk>

I'm not going to lose. If at all, I'm going to loose the Kraken and you're going down. </DadTrashTalk>

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

• Sheesh, week 13 and the playoffs are already set!  And I'm on the outside looking in...

For those out of the playoffs, there's still seeding for and competition in the Consolation bracket.  Winner gets his entry fee back.

This upcoming week has some interesting matchups, with more seeding to be determined:

If the Green Machine wins, he'll have the number one seed (based on his victories against Ditka and Way0utWest).

If Ditka wins and Green Machine loses, Ditka will have the number one seed (based on his victory over Way0utWest).

If Green Machine and Ditka both lose and Way0utWest wins, Way0utWest will have the number one seed.

It appears that Yahoo has Way0utWest as number one now for his divisional record and points for.  It should honor our seeding setting (say that 10 ten times quickly!) and take into account the heads up matchup.

I'm not going any further in the scenarios as that already hurts my head.

Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving and remembers that we have a lot to be grateful for.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by  SQLDCH.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH wrote:

Sheesh, week 13 and the playoffs are already set!  And I'm on the outside looking in...

As it should be

• This looks like the earliest this has occurred. Normally it seems to go until the final week to finalize the top 6.  Didn't think I would make it based on past experience.  Win two championships in a row, drop out of the top 6.  Happened the first time and was pretty sure it would happen again.

• SQLDCH wrote:

Sheesh, week 13 and the playoffs are already set!  And I'm on the outside looking in...

For those out of the playoffs, there's still seeding for and competition in the Consolation bracket.  Winner gets his entry fee back.

This upcoming week has some interesting matchups, with more seeding to be determined:

If the Green Machine wins, he'll have the number one seed (based on his victories against Ditka and Way0utWest).

If Ditka wins and Green Machine loses, Ditka will have the number one seed (based on his victory over Way0utWest).

If Green Machine and Ditka both lose and Way0utWest wins, Way0utWest will have the number one seed.

It appears that Yahoo has Way0utWest as number one now for his divisional record and points for.  It should honor our seeding setting (say that 10 ten times quickly!) and take into account the heads up matchup.

Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving and remembers that we have a lot to be grateful for.

No mention of the Bulk Logged Division and the division-leading (and playoff-bound) Orange Engineers? 😀

• Ray K wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

No mention of the Bulk Logged Division and the division-leading (and playoff-bound) Orange Engineers? 😀

You do know you have to toot your own horn, right?

Let us see if you can when your third (it is third, right?) championship this year.  Good luck, and remember: Any given Sunday!

• Lynn Pettis wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Let us see if you can when your third (it is third, right?) championship this year.  Good luck, and remember: Any given Sunday!

So, since 2015, the SSCFFL championship has been won by either myself or Lynn.

And since Lynn appears to be eliminated from the playoffs for this year, well...

SSCFFLChamps

• Ray K wrote:

Lynn Pettis wrote:

Ray K wrote:

And since Lynn appears to be eliminated from the playoffs for this year, well...

SSCFFLChamps

Cheaters...

Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • SQLDCH wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Lynn Pettis wrote:

Ray K wrote:

SSCFFLChamps

Cheaters...

Any given Sunday!

• SQLDCH wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Lynn Pettis wrote:

Ray K wrote:

SSCFFLChamps

Cheaters...

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply