SSC Fantasy Football 2019

• SQLDCH wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Y'know, it'd be nice if my WRs and RBs actually showed up every once in a while!!!

So it's going to be that kind of season?!?

@#$%^*&!!!!!!!!

Hopefully you've given me my one win of the season.  But, likely Stafford will throw 4 TDs all to Golladay and I'll end up losing.

Yay, I won.

Ugh.  I lost.  GRRRRR!!!

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Who's going to Summit?  We should do a group photo of the SSCFFL!

I'll be there (my first time at Summit)!

And come check out my session!  </plug>

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+

• It's a feast or famine year. Not a good showing, though I really didn't have much on my bench that would have helped.

I'll be at Summit Mon/Tue only.

• Steve Jones - SSC Editor wrote:

I'll be at Summit Mon/Tue only.

When do you leave?  I should be there Tuesday afternoon.

• Wed am. Not going to the opening party, no ticket, but will be in the WSCC until 4-5.

• I will be there on Wednesday and Thursday. I have to make a side trip to Ignite. I might even win a game before then.

• SQLDCH wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Y'know, it'd be nice if my WRs and RBs actually showed up every once in a while!!!

@#$%^*&!!!!!!!!

Hopefully you've given me my one win of the season.  But, likely Stafford will throw 4 TDs all to Golladay and I'll end up losing.

Yay, I won.

Don't get used to it...pretty please 😛

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Luis Cazares wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

Ray K wrote:

@#$%^*&!!!!!!!!

Yay, I won.

I gotta take out the Ravens, for rivalry sake.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Ray K wrote:

Who's going to Summit?  We should do a group photo of the SSCFFL!

Rats, the one year I'm not going!  Would love to meet you in person and come see the session.

I will be there on Wednesday and Thursday. I have to make a side trip to Ignite. I might even win a game before then.

John, I'll be at Ignite, let's try and connect.

• SQLDCH wrote:

Luis Cazares wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

Ray K wrote:

@#$%^*&!!!!!!!!

Yay, I won.

Or you can lose to reflect the reality. It's just an idea, think about it. 😀

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • SQLDCH wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Rats, the one year I'm not going!  Would love to meet you in person and come see the session.

Ah, man!  Not sure when/if I can make another one!  Since I'm doing this on my own dime, it tends to be difficult!  Of course, if I get picked to present at another one, then all bets are off!

BTW, I heard back from my PASS Summit Buddy, and he says he's a member of the Sacramento user group, so he might know you!

• Ray K wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

Ray K wrote:

Ah, man!  Not sure when/if I can make another one!  Since I'm doing this on my own dime, it tends to be difficult!  Of course, if I get picked to present at another one, then all bets are off!

BTW, I heard back from my PASS Summit Buddy, and he says he's a member of the Sacramento user group, so he might know you!

Very likely, I'm, like, the most important person in the group, and all knowledge seems to flow through me.....seriously though, make sure to hook up with all the Sac guys, they're a ton of fun.  Just don't feed 'em after midnight.

• Luis Cazares wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

Luis Cazares wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

SQLDCH wrote:

Ray K wrote:

@#$%^*&!!!!!!!!

Yay, I won.

Or you can lose to reflect the reality. It's just an idea, think about it. 😀

Gonna be great when the Squawks go into Baltimore, win 10-9 on a defensive touchdown and the Ravens lose on the field and in fantasy (I'm making my own reality).

• Would help if I checked my line-up more often, nothing like missing that your QB is on a buy week.

I won't be at PASS 2019, but I plan on registering for PASS 2020 as soon as registration opens up.  Since I will be paying for it myself I want the best discount I can get.

• OMG! I think I might actually win this week.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply