SSC Fantasy Football 2019

• Congrats to Ditka, this year's SSCFL champion!  Riding his horse named Jackson, he strode into the finals, under appreciated by the talking head but confident.  Another stellar performance by the QB and unexpected output from a Bengals receiver and a Dallas tight end secured the vaunted SSCFL title.  It must have been especially excrutiating for the Ravens to watch their stallion gallop rough shod over their injury ridden team.

The Orange Engineers placed once more, earning a victory with a streaming quarterback and history on his side.  Had injuries and a barely effective Rodgers not played such a large role, we may have been congratulating the Cowboys.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!  Hope to see you at a SQL Saturday next year.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  SQLDCH.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sacramento SQL Server users group - http://sac.sqlpass.org
    Follow me on Twitter - @SQLDCH
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, well...The Dude abides.
  • Merry Christmas to everyone, Happy Holidays, and congrats to the top 3.

I'll get prizes out after Christmas.

• Well, looks like I did better than I thought I would, took the top of the Consolation bracket with an overall 7th place finish.  I really thought I would end up further down the line.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Here is to the next season!

• Indeed - Lamar Jackson was a fortuitous pickup that I think is the only reason my team did as well as it did.  Thanks for a fun season, everyone!

• Can the three winners email me and give me the place they'd like an Amazon GC sent? Whichever email you'd like me to use.

• Hey Steve, did you get my DM here?

• I'm not sure if I sent my email.

Luis C.
    General Disclaimer:
    Are you seriously taking the advice and code from someone from the internet without testing it? Do you at least understand it? Or can it easily kill your server?

How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help: Option 1 / Option 2
  • Hey Steve, I sent it via FB DM.  If you'd rather I email it, let me know, and I will do so.

+--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------+
    Check out my blog at https://pianorayk.wordpress.com/

• Should setup the place holder for the SSCFFL 2020 season.  I will be back!

• Apologies everyone. I got distracted with life and let this go. I got Ray's FB message, but nothing here. Can everyone send an email to sjones at this domain.

Viewing 10 posts - 151 through 159 (of 159 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply