SSC Encountering some problem.

• Hi Guys,

These days we noticed that SSC is experiencing some problem while users are posting there replies on this.

Basically, when you post your reply the website responds very slow and then after it through you an error message.

you might feel like your reply has not been posted and try to post it multiple times but actually despite of the error message replies are being posted on the forum.

What I personally do is, when I post and encountered with the error message, I simply ignore that (do not refresh the page or retry to post the same thing again) and go back from the browser and refresh the page and I see that my post is there.

this basically helps to avoid any duplicate post or reply while the site has this problem.

I believe, Site development panel is also encountering the same problem and they are might working behind this?:-)

-Forum Etiquette: How to post Performance Problems[/url]

-Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code to get the best help [/url]

• there is a separate forum for reporting any problems with the site and there are existing topics describing this issue

http://www.sqlservercentral.com/Forums/Forum433-1.aspx

You will find that it is mostly maintenance jobs that are causing the lag in response as it occurs within certain times

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [highlight]Recommended Articles on How to help us help you and[/highlight]
    [highlight]solve commonly asked questions[/highlight]

Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help by Jeff Moden[/url]
    Managing Transaction Logs by Gail Shaw[/url]
    How to post Performance problems by Gail Shaw[/url]
    Help, my database is corrupt. Now what? by Gail Shaw[/url]

• yes, its not very frequent just sometimes.

-Forum Etiquette: How to post Performance Problems[/url]

-Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code to get the best help [/url]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply