SSC blog comments?

• Just curious - I can't see a way to drop comments on one of the ssc blog entries. I'm assuming I need to sign in somehow - but my standard creds don't work.

(not quite at the point for my own blog, but I may be back on that in a few months)

What gives? (more specifically - what am I missing?)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part...unless you're my manager...or a director and above...or a really loud-spoken end-user..All right - what was my emergency again?

• I'll have to check Too tired to dig in tonight, but I thought comments were enabled.

• No rush - just kind of noticed it. Thanks Steve!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your lack of planning does not constitute an emergency on my part...unless you're my manager...or a director and above...or a really loud-spoken end-user..All right - what was my emergency again?

• OK, I've confirmed it's a login thing. So if you have a login, you can leave a comment.

When we put this up, the synch wasn't there and since then, we've learned it 's a lot of work to get the authentication working. Tony's been working on a v2 of blogs with a contractor and we're close, so that your SSC credentials will pass you into blogs, and create a blog for you automatically.

Final, final build (perhaps final, final, final since we may have final, final) is supposed to come Monday, and then some testing on our side.

This likely will be fixed in a few weeks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply