SQL Server System Report

• Do you have the latest posted version of the code?

• No

• Take the latest version from this site and try again. Let me know.

• Your version of SQL Server is probably too old to recognize the MAX keyword. Are you using SQL 2000?

You could try doing a replace in the script, replacing MAX with 8000 to see if that works.

Jeff Bennett

St. Louis, MO

• Way more info than I though available.

• Iwas Bornready (2/17/2016)

Way more info than I though available.

Hope you found it useful. 🙂

• Sean, I've seen a lot of posts from you that are from way back. You've provided some good stuff. Thanks.

• Iwas Bornready (4/27/2016)

Sean, I've seen a lot of posts from you that are from way back. You've provided some good stuff. Thanks.

I try to share whatever I can with the community. I get good feedback from people too so it helps me improve my code as well. Win-win. 🙂

• Hi all, Is there any update or more recent improvements to the code? Does this take changes in SQL 2016 into account?

Thanks to the OP (Sean) for the great work.

• jumpin - Friday, August 4, 2017 2:29 AM

Hi all, Is there any update or more recent improvements to the code? Does this take changes in SQL 2016 into account?

Thanks to the OP (Sean) for the great work.

I actually have a bunch of updates which need to be posted (just need to find the time because the article, screenshots, etc. all need to be updated as well). Were there any things in particular you were looking to be added for SQL Server 2016?

Viewing 10 posts - 181 through 189 (of 189 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply