sql server query for worked total and break total report using InOut attendanc

• InOut-tablesql result like

Need sql server query for gating break total, worked total and worked period result

• Welcome to SSC, sujitgk

sujitgk wrote:

Need sql server query for gating break total, worked total and worked period result

OK, so what's stopping you from getting that information? What have you tried to solve the problem so far, and why didn't they work? Have you had a look at SUM and/or DATEDIFF?

When posting, images are really hard for us to consume (make use of). We can't copy and paste the data from your images into our own instance and start using it, we'd have to transcribe it. We're all using our own free time here, so please take the time to help us help you, by provided either your data as DDL and DML statements, or as formatted text (don't forget to use the Insert/Edit code sample button). Along side your sample data, show us the results your expecting the get for that data as well, so we know what your aiming for. Explain your goal, so that we understand then logic behind it. Have a look here: Forum Etiquette: How to post data/code on a forum to get the best help

And please, don't just demand we do you (home)work for you; we're happy to help answer questions, but we're not paid to answer posts here, so show us your efforts first, and ask a question we can answer.

Thanks!

Thom~

Excuse my typos and sometimes awful grammar. My fingers work faster than my brain does.
    Larnu.uk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply