SQL Server Experts Needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hello All!!!

It's me again calling all SQL Server savy individuals. I have a number of positions that I am looking to fill, and would love talk with you about your options. I am currently looking to fill contract and contract to perm positions for several clients who are looking for the best SQL Server Gurus around town.

Below are a couple of examples of positions that are active and very much so available. If either of these sound of interest, or if you would like to discuss options beyond these please don't hesitate to call. My company offers all of our Consultants full medical, dental, vision, 401k, and equipment during the contract period. And as if that wasn't enough.....we really care. I will personally take the time to sit with you and map out your career goals, and strive for a placement that will further your career development. My favorite part of this job (and the part that keeps me going) is being able to call you and say "You got the job!!!!". I myself and our Recruiting team will give you the personal attention that you deserve.....we are not resume farmers. So please read on, my contact information is below and I would love the opportunity to meet with you and plan out your next step up the ladder.

SQL Server Consultant:

Responsibilities

MS SQL Server Database Administration

Architect and design cutting edge, client-server and n-tier solutions data Warehouse solutions

Craft solutions, write responses to proposals and estimate projects

Provide technical leadership for projects built on Microsoft technology

Maintain in-depth technical expertise and knowledge in Microsoft products

Provide subject matter expertise, consulting and leadership on SQL Server Initiatives.

Excellent communicator

Ability to adapt in a changing environment

Ability to perform without day-to-day guidance

Positive attitude

Team player

- 10+ years systems integrations consulting experience designing and implementing solutions at the enterprise level

- 10+ years experience with Microsoft solutions

- Must have detailed knowledge of SDLC and design techniques

- Candidates must have strong knowledge and experience developing in the .Net framework with C# and VB.NET.

- Must have experience with SQL Server

- Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence Experience Required

- Experienced in data modeling

- Microsoft certification - MCDBA a plus

- Must have complete understanding of Web Services and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)

- Knowledge of component-based development methodologies

SQL Server Database Administrator: (We are looking to fill four positions with the skills listed below as well as a Lead)

Provide Enterprise Tier-3 Platform Services operational support to company's internal IT customers in providing technical support activities for line of business and mission critical production applications and servers at company's data centers Worldwide.  This position will provide development of local support of company's production platforms including SQL servers, web servers, and other enterprise server platforms.  We are looking for candidate to lead, participate and collaborate on various projects of various sizes in deploying, maintaining and monitoring enterprise platform services. 

In area of technical functions, candidate will provide Tier-3 operational support on all MS enterprise server technologies, competency in such areas as capacity planning, performance analysis and tuning of SQL platform.  Candidate will required to provide specialized skills to any project planning, application development and production support in the fundamental areas such as, but not limited to Backup/Recovery Strategies, Data and server migration, Security, and error handling.  And, provide leadership in problem management on platforms such as, but not limited to SQL server, IIS, Sharepoint server and Windows (OS).  Candidate is required to demonstrate ability in deployment, maintenance and monitor leading edge technology in a large worldwide enterprise environment with minimum of 1000 production servers and provide management solution in high-availability such as web clustering, SQL clustering and log-shipping, and ability to implement enterprise wide monitoring strategy by using Microsoft Operations Manager (MOM).

Candidate is required to demonstrate high competency in such administrative functions as ability to implement enterprise wide strategy for supporting worldwide deployment of Windows enterprise server platform, with emphasis in formulating  clear commitment to process improvements and skill enhancement.  Candidate must have ability to show high level competency and commitment in providing measurement of quality and quantity in all area of work performed.

Candidate is required to demonstrate competency in such leadership in managing projects of various sizes on leading edge technology.  Experience in leading and participation in Microsoft internal Joint Development Program and Early Adapter Program is preferred.  Candidate will be required to work with and direct the work of Associate DBAs and vendors/contingent staffs.  Candidate is required to demonstrate experience in interaction and coordination with other GTS operational teams, participates in consultation to project teams within BUIT and ability to cultivate and enhance cross-group collaboration with other teams in MSIT.

Candidate is required to have 2 to 4 years experience and specialized knowledge in support enterprise data-center deployment of Microsoft SQL Server platform, Microsoft Windows NT operating system (W2K, WS2003), Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS5 & 6.0), WLBS clustering technology,  SQL programming, SQL high-availability setup and maintenance, physical database design, and SQL Performance tuning.

Candidate is required to have academic achievement of minimum 4-year college degree in technical disciplines.  Or,  candidate with minimum 5 years equivalent work experience in deploying, managing enterprise SQL server platform, client-server technologies, web application design, web server configuration, network load balancing configuration, and minimum two years experience in using any CRM software to track issue and productivity.  Candidate is required to be certified as Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA) and Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE 2000 or 2003).  Prior SQL application development experience preferred.

Additional:

1. Provides production SQL Server database support.

2. Provides physical database design; performance tuning; trouble shooting; error handling; hardware planning.

3. Provides consultation service to the project team in assisting with the application design.

4. Be able to work with various GTS teams on infrastructure; network; SiteOps; Engineering.

5. To identify and to resolve all BackOffice application/operational related issues ranging from Web Server, SQL Server, Operating Systems, etc.

6. To identify and to evaluate the impact to the customer's applications by all relevant security hot fixes and patches.

7. Be able to know how, when and whom to escalate issues for assistance.

Qualifications:

1. 1-2 years of experience with MS Windows NT operating system.

2. 1-2 years of experience with MS SQL Server.

3. 1-2 years of experience with SQL Server backup/recovery strategies; distributed databases; data migration; security and error handling.

4. Excellent customer service.

5. Excellent written and oral communication.

6. Ability to work overtimes (5-10 hours per week).

7. Flexibility with work hours.

8. May be required to be on call 24 hours and work 7 days per week.

9. MS Certification is a big plus - MCSE, MCDBA, etc.

A qualified candidate needs to have very strong verbal and written communication skills, and be able to clearly communicate complex technical issues and solutions to audience with diverse technical backgrounds.

A qualified candidate needs to be a team player, and a self-starter, also needs to be able to identify gaps and provide solutions.  This candidate needs to demonstrate dedication, motivation and professionalism to the job.

Thank You,

Amanda Edwards

Technical Recruiter

BluWater Consulting, Inc.

http://www.bluwater.com

425-284-3119 - desk

amanda.edwards@bluwater.com

• Hi Amenda Edwards,

I am interested for SQL DBA / Developer / Dataware house architect / OLAP Administrator.

I am not able to attach my resume here.  Hence I am sending you a separate mail.

Thanks and regards

Srinivas

klsrao@yahoo.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply