SQL server agent stop working (the server threw an exception [0x80010105])

• Hi,

I have cluster SQL (2008) running under windows server 2008. The cluster is working file for both nods. The SQL server agent stop working. I got an error 1069 which is related to failure in login (I did not change the password for SQL or windows). I tried to reconfirm SQL password in SQL server manager but I got an error "The server threw an exception [0x80010105]". The SQL server service is working. However, the SQL server agent not working. The VIA protocol is disable.

• The SQL Agent service may (should) run as a different user from both SQL Server and Windows (which is not relevant here). Check the service credentials.

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

• Hi,

I checked and its still not working.

• The server threw an exception [0x80010105]

Did you Google this error? I just did, and there are lots of hits. Based on the knowledge you would have accrued from the hits, what have you tried already?

If you haven't even tried to resolve your issue, please don't expect the hard-working volunteers here to waste their time providing links to answers which you could easily have found yourself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply