SQL Server Agent Job issue

• i have a scheduled a job and it ran perfectly the last time I ran. Today i get a bunch of error even nothing has changed in the settings.

the error reads" Description: Unable to load the package as XML because of package does not have a valid XML format. A specific XML parser error will be posted. End Error Error: 2012-05-18 10:12:27.83 Code: 0xC0011002 Source: {5DBDF422-D349-43F9-952D-1C2AB9DEAFB8} Description: Failed to open package file "C:\Users\rita\Desktop\mspplpoc\T542TExtract.dtsx" due to error 0x80070003 "The system cannot find the path specified.". This happens when loading a package and the file cannot be opened or loaded correctly into the XML document. This can be the result of either providing an incorrect file name was specified when calling LoadPackage or the XML file was specified and has an incorrect format. End Error Could not load package "C:\Users\rita\Desktop\mspplpoc\T542TExtract.dtsx" because of error 0xC0011002. Description: Failed to open package file "C:\Users\rita\Desktop\mspplpoc\T542TExtract.dtsx" due to error 0x80070003 "The system cannot find the path specified.".

i have not changed any path or anything. I tried rebuilding the package in different folder-different credentials-nothing helps. Please help

• The error is fairly self explanatory. The file did not exist or the path was unavailable, or perhaps the file was corrupted at the time for whatever reason.

The probability of survival is inversely proportional to the angle of arrival.

• Definitely best to store your packages on a server share and add configurations if necessary. I bet the users machine was logged off or turned off.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply