SQL Server Agent Error - Package exports data to XML and uploads to FTP

• Hi All,

I have a pakcage that exports data from SQL to XML file, then uploads the same to the FTP server.

I can execute the package successfully from both the Integration services (\MSDN\package) and BIDS(sln). But I get the following error when the same is executed from SQL Server Agent.

Executed as user: admin\SSISUser. Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility Version 9.00.4035.00 for 32-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1984-2005. All rights reserved. Missing argument for option "sql". The command line parameters are invalid. The step failed.

I'm executing the job with the proxy account.

I just can't recognize the error. Please help as the issue is very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Priya

• SQLBuddy (4/23/2009)

Hi All,

I have a pakcage that exports data from SQL to XML file, then uploads the same to the FTP server.

I can execute the package successfully from both the Integration services (\MSDN\package) and BIDS(sln). But I get the following error when the same is executed from SQL Server Agent.

Executed as user: admin\SSISUser. Microsoft (R) SQL Server Execute Package Utility Version 9.00.4035.00 for 32-bit Copyright (C) Microsoft Corp 1984-2005. All rights reserved. Missing argument for option "sql". The command line parameters are invalid. The step failed.

I'm executing the job with the proxy account.

I just can't recognize the error. Please help as the issue is very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Check your command line options for your DTEXEC executable. It looks like you are missing expected parameter for SQL option.

---
    SSIS Tasks Components Scripts Services | http://www.cozyroc.com/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 1 (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply