SQL Server Agent Error in Replication

• Hi Peple, i was config my replication, but i'm receive one error, look:

http://img3.imageshack.us/my.php?image=81011247sw5.jpg, this when did Publisher, because was have error...

• Can you post details of what you were doing and when you got the error. You should be able to post a screenshot of the error in your reply as well so that we don't have to go to some site to view the image. Sorry but I get a touch nervous going to unknown web addresses. 😀

David

@SQLTentmaker

“He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose” - Jim Elliot

• By default the SQL Server account won't have access to the folders that the replication needs to use if the SQL Server is running under a local or domain account which isn't a local server admin.

Change the rights on the c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\ReplData\unc\ folder to give the SQL Server Account (your account wouldn't hurt either if your account isn't an admin on the server) full control of the folder.

• ok, but how doing i'm this?

• Browse to the folder location in Windows Explorer and edit the NTFS permissions to give the SQL Service rights to the folder.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply