SQL Server 2008 r2?

• Comments posted to this topic are about the item SQL Server 2008 r2?

Thanks,
    Shiva N
    Database Consultant

• Got too hurried up... did not even see "choose 2" :w00t:

• Shiva, It is me or it is just repeated question shared on "Choose only two correct answers? " on 21 Aug 2014

with different correct answers 😛

• twin.devil (8/26/2014)

Shiva, It is me or it is just repeated question shared on "Choose only two correct answers? " on 21 Aug 2014

with different correct answers 😛

Yes, 😀

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Hany Helmy
    SQL Server Database Consultant

• I see 4 correct answers.

The SQL Guy @ blogspot[/url]

@SeanPearceSQL

About Me[/url]

• Sean Pearce (8/27/2014)

I see 4 correct answers.

Indeed.

Quite the déjà vu, this question...

Need an answer? No, you need a question
    My blog at https://sqlkover.com.
    MCSE Business Intelligence - Microsoft Data Platform MVP

• There are definitely more than 2 correct answers here Shiva.

• Thank you for the post, Shiva, interesting one.

(at first I did not pay attention on the variable size, so I selected two options which seemed right, then I re-read the question and that "30" changed my thinking... and again I ended selecting other two, but forgot to uncheck the previous two. In 4 selections, two were correct answers.

Like others said, this has more than two correct choices (or at least it feels to me), but still, overall the question is good, simple, the size of the variable changes entire perspective of the post.:-)

ww; Raghu
    --
    The first and the hardest SQL statement I have wrote- "select * from customers" - and I was happy and felt smart.

• Koen Verbeeck (8/27/2014)

Sean Pearce (8/27/2014)

I see 4 correct answers.

Indeed.

Quite the déjà vu, this question...

+1

• What do you mean with "we can use print and exec commands in single query"?

• Not sure I see 4 correct answers (taking the "only" part of the first answer strict, so that any size other than 116 would not work), but 3 correct answers at least.

The option the print and execute command can be used in one query is correct according to me. First it is unclear what is meant by "one query". But besides that, the following code works, so it proves this option should be seen as correct.

EXEC('PRINT ''also works''')

• Carlo Romagnano (8/27/2014)

What do you mean with "we can use print and exec commands in single query"?

that word "query" is confusing... I guess he means in one "batch" or in one session (like we execute the some set of specific lines and then execute)..

ww; Raghu
    --
    The first and the hardest SQL statement I have wrote- "select * from customers" - and I was happy and felt smart.

• This was removed by the editor as SPAM

• Clearly there are more then 2 answers. Please fix it.

• I can see more right answers.

Vimal LohaniSQL DBA | MCP (70-461,70-462)==============================The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure ** Success is a journey not a destination**Think before you print, SAVE TREES, Protect Mother Nature

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply