SQL Server 2005 ( Schema Issue )

• Hey Grant,

I am Clear now,

The way you describe i feel you might be little upset on me,

Grant believe me, I am clearing my doubts.

and i am facing the problem, so i am taking help

please be happy....

be like Steve, how he is Cool in answering to all....

and One word for this Forum.......

" SQLSERVERCENTRAL is the BEST "

and take care....

Cheers!

Sandy.

--

• Good gosh no, I'm not upset. I just realized that simply saying over and over again "Service Account" wasn't being very clear. So I decided to be clear as crystal. Sorry if it came off snarky because it sure wasn't intended to be.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:
    SQL Server Execution Plans
    SQL Server Query Performance Tuning

• Respected Sir,

SUB : - I have problem to automatic backup on server.

First i created one folder on network PC that is PF45_reports.with Sharing all permission.Then i create one job through Sql server for Backup of my database. and set schedule for 15 minutes.

It's works automatic backup Success.

After That Same Way i change the Path For SERVER PC.But i am Getting the Problem For Automatic Backup.File is not created.

For Server Folder available all permissions except only FULL Control.

so please Help Me i am in very problem cause of this.

• If I understand the question, it sure sounds like a similar issue. If your SQL Server is running under the local System account, it might not have access to the network, or it's running under and account that doesn't have access to that share.

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood"
    - Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:

• Oh, and if you want more responses, post your question as a new topic. You'll get a lot more people reading it that way and you'll probably get better responses.

- Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:

• What i have to do

• Below my post is a button that reads "Add Topic"

Click that, fill in the blanks and more people will see the question.

I take it my answer wasn't helpful.

- Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:

• when i am taking a backup from my application on to the server location that time i am sufferring through this Error - operating system error 5(acess denined)backup database is terminating abnormally

So please help me

• I think that your SQL Server instance is running under the local service account and does not have access to the network. You either have to expose the network to the local service account (a bad idea) or you need to set up an appropriate network account that has the needed access to the right shares and then configure SQL Server service (see the post above on how to do that) to run under this account.

- Theodore Roosevelt

Author of:

• I think that your SQL Server instance is running under the local service account and does not have access to the network. You either have to expose the network to the local service account (a bad idea) or you need to set up an appropriate network account that has the needed access to the right shares and then configure SQL Server service (see the post above on how to do that) to run under this account.

-----------

You Send me right Solutions For that thanks

but please sir tell how can i set up an appropriate network account for

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply