Sql report 2008 display

• I would like to know what I can use in sql server report 2008 to display several sentences or paragraphs prior to where I have a table generated. Each table in each report will display the data. To display the paragraph(s) and/or sentence(s)

before the table containing data what toolbox item would I use? Should I use a matrix, rectangle, textbox, and or another table?

• I would just insert a row above your table headers. You can merge the cells, and by default they will grow as needed ('CanGrow' property) to accommodate any text you have.

• Hi,

I will go for rectangle i want to divide any of my paragraphs..

Thanks

Veeren..

Thanks & Regards,
    Veeren.
    Ignore this if you feel i am Wrong. 😉

• If you use a rectangle and want to put several textboxes in the rectangle, how do you keep the textboxes from floating and/or growing in the rectangle? I want the textboxes to stay the same size and not float. the textboxes need to stay the same size.

• Hi,

I would like to know what I can use in sql server report 2008 to display several sentences or paragraphs prior to where I have a table generated. Each table in each report will display the data. To display the paragraph(s) and/or sentence(s)

before the table containing data what toolbox item would I use? Should I use a matrix, rectangle, textbox, and or another table?

So based on the question above,he wants paragraphs prior to the table generation.Do u use the text box for that?

I dont think so...

Veeren

Thanks & Regards,
    Veeren.
    Ignore this if you feel i am Wrong. 😉

• If you don't use textboxes, what would you use?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply