SQL PASS 2012 - Code for After-Hours Party?

• Getting ready to register and wanted to see if the code I need to append to the registration is available?

I am talking about the code for attending the After-Hours party during the conference.

Thanks!

• Nothing yet. We weren't able to work out a deal last year with PASS and haven't heard anything this year. We are likely doing another party, but not sure we will have a code.

• Thanks for the info!

SO ... if I register now to get the discount and then say a couple of months down the line a deal is worked with PASS or you do decided to use a code ... am I left out in the cold since I am not able to append a code to my registration?

This happened to me a couple/few years ago.

Have a good weekend

• Maybe. I'll see what I can do. The code is a promotional item, so PASS views it as a referral.

You can try to add a SSC2012 to the reg and it would be noted. However the discounts aren't usually available this early because the PASS price is so cheap.

• not working

i want party:)

Prakash Heda
    Lead DBA Team - www.sqlfeatures.com
    Video sessions on Performance Tuning and SQL 2012 HA

• Not likely to be a code, but we will have a party and probably sell tickets. That worked out well last year, and we had lots and lots of prizes.

• so there is no code to enter like in years past?

• No code this year. There hasn't been for a few years as I haven't been able to work out a deal with PASS that makes sense.

We will likely do a party again this year, but it will end up being a paid for/ticket purchase party.

• Hello Steve,

I'm looking to attend my very first SQL Server PASS conference this year.

Can you please give me more information on the ticket process? I'm looking to register within a week or so.

Thank you,

Pete

• Pete,

We don't have any agreement or referral with PASS. You can just register for the conference separately from our event.

Our event is a ticketed event, and you can get tickets here: http://ht.ly/cFmyG

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login to reply